My name is Michael. Born back in 1979, I soon began to develop some kind of enthusiasm for computers and their application. Years went by, until i finally could declare a “personal computer” as mine. From that day, computers became my vocation – and my job.
Nowadays, I work as “Software Development Consultant” (needless to say including software-development as such), “Technology Evangelist” and “Performance Engineer” (rarely) at a mid-size software development company in Austria for well over ten years.
In my spare time, I also do some software-projects; there are:
- This WordPress-blog: mjStallinger.com.
- Administration and maintenance of a friend’s “round-the-world-trip-WordPress-blog”, namely There, and back again.
- Web analytics for these, and other web sites using Piwik at analytics.netaxis.at.
- A php-based framework using symfony components: The NetAxis PHP framework (work in [slow] progress!).
- Other projects at GitHub.
I’m a contributor to the following communities:
Some other skills:
But there is also life beyond IT (e.g. my beloved wife, some [very few] sports, playing piano and many other interests).
If you like, you can contact me.